WE ARE HERE FOR ALL YOUR EMERGENCY DENTAL NEEDS!
BROKEN CROWNS OR FILLINGS!
ACCIDENTS OR INJURY!
If you or a loved one are in need of emergency dental care, please don't hesitate to call us. We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safety and minimize your exposure
WE GUARANTEE NO WAITING IN OUR RECEPTION AREA!
YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST!
- Limited Exam will be done virtually via Facetime, Whatsapp, or phone
- Notify us via text/call when you arrived. Please wait in your car until we are ready for you
- We will text you to come to the door, but not come in
- We will then take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer.
- As long as your temperature is normal we will escort you to our hand-washing station and then to your treatment room
Complying with this protocol will minimize your exposure and contact with anything in our office.
The American Dental Association has recommended that we temporarily halt all routine dental care. We intend to follow these instructions and any other instructions that may be recommended in the future in order to do our part in slowing the spread of Covid-19.
As of now, we are planning on resuming routine dental care after May 18th 2020.
Ultimately, this decision is what's best for our patients and staff in these times of great uncertainty. We look forward to seeing you after May 18th for all your dentistry needs.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (206)547-5647