3D CBCT and Panoramic X-Ray
Featuring Morita's patent pending 3D Reuleaux Full Arch Field of View
Veraviewepocs 3D R100 is the latest addition to J. Morita’s 3D product line. This unit’s completely unique 3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV (field of view) abandons the typical cylinder with a new convex triangle shape. By more closely matching the natural dental arch form, this groundbreaking FOV reduces dosage by excluding areas outside the region of interest and allows a complete scan of the maxilla and/or the mandible.
High resolution, 125 µm voxel images provide a clear observation of the periodontal pocket, the periodontal membrane, and the alveolar bone, as well as soft tissue such as the maxillary sinus membrane. A special dose reduction mode lowers exposure for soft tissue which reduces dosage to a mere 60% of the standard mode.
Multifunctional, it also offers panoramic and cephalometric imaging. With a total of 6 fields of view, 3D R100 is ideal for implantology as well as being suitable for periodontology, orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and general dentistry.
AAE-AAOMR CBCT Joint Statement 2015
In May of 2015, the American Association of Endodontists and the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology released a joint position statement on CBCT. Download ithere, or learn more on the AAE website.
Validated third party 3D imaging software:
- 3D Cone Beam CT and panoramic capabilities
- New 3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV offers a full arch scan
- New Dose Reduction Feature lowers X-ray exposure 30% to 40%
- Four options for easy and accurate 3D positioning
- Seven pre-programmed panoramic functions with magnification options
- New panoramic image layer adjustment options
- Super high resolution: 125 µm (micrometer) fine voxel
- 7.4 second panoramic; 9.4 second 3D scan
- Six FOV: Ø 40 x H 40 mm, Ø 40 x H 80 mm, Ø 80 x H 50 mm, Ø 80 x H 80 mm,
3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV: Ø 100 mm x H 50 mm, Ø 100 mm x H 80 mm